Each post in WordPress can be filed by one or more Tags. A Tag is like a keyword which shows part of a Post. For example, if I am searching for a Dosa recipe, I will search on Google for “Dosa recipe”. In that example, “Recipes” could be a category, and “Dosa” could be a tag.
Add / Edit Tags
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Click Posts, mouse hover and then click Edit below the post.
- In right bottom corner you will see tag box.
- You Can fill tags and click on add
- So you can add and edit tags